Hi friends, would you believe it or not I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award!! I’ve never really won anything before or achieved an award, I’m very thankful to be nominated by The Captains’ Speech. You should definitely check him out, I always look forward to reading his posts and his writing style grabs me and pulls me in. Also may I say what an awesome blog name, right?
For those of you who don’t know the Liebster Award is an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all bloggers out there.
Anyway I have been asked a few questions that I shall answer:
1. If you had to rename your blog, what would you name it?
Man, I don’t know, I mean coming up with a blog name in the first place was hard enough, if I had to it’s probably be something witty and funny and different, it probably wouldn’t reflect what my blog is about at all. I would give you an example but I’d be sat here for 2 days trying to think. I probably will continue to think for 2 days after this blog post goes up now.
2. What is your favourite childhood memory?
My favourite childhood memory would probably be when me and my brother were about 11/12, my mum went to work at 9pm and my dad got home from work at 10pm. So, me and my brother would get up in that hour we were left alone and watch a movie, eat snacks and chat (obviously back then we didn’t have smart phones or any of that jazz) so it’s nice thinking back to that brotherly sisterly sibling bonding time.
3. What are you afraid to write about?
I guess I could say I’m most afraid to write about my fears, but on the other hand I’m not afraid to write about them but more of the fact that if you put your fears out there that it’s easier for people to use them against you which I can’t be dealing with, I mean, childbirth is one of my fears but I’m not sure how someone could use that against me. Dammit I told you one of my fears… No… I’m not pregnant. I feel like I’ve put myself in a hole with this question… Moving on.
4. Would you rather be the lead singer of a famous band, or a celebrity chef?
Definitely be a celebrity chef. But not just a chef, it’d just be a dessert chef because I secretly have this dream of being able to create amazing desserts, I have no want to be able to sing in all honesty.
5. If everyone in the world stopped what they were doing and listened to you right now, what would you say to them?
First of all, I would probably get the giggles because I have a very bad case of nervous laughter. Nevertheless I would tell them that everyone just needs to calm down and we all just need to try and get along with each other, please don’t fight. Also look after the trees. (Unpopular opinion: trees are cool).
6. When was the last time you made up an excuse to get out of plans with a friend? What was the excuse?
It was this morning when I got asked to go to breakfast, the excuse was that the food was shit. Though thinking back, I probably would have really enjoyed going.
I would like to nominate (but it’s ok if you don’t want to do it):
The rules are:
1. Make a blog post saying you’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award
2. Include the picture in your post
3. Answer the questions I will ask below
4. Ask your own questions
5. Nominate other bloggers
My questions I ask you:
Sorry Paul, I’m stealing the first one from you, it interested me a lot and am curious to see what others say;
- If you had to rename your blog, what would you change it to?
- What made you start a blog?
- If you could choose anywhere to live where would it be?
- What’s your favourite colour and why?
- Do you like cake and what is your favourite kind?
Feel free to answer any of the questions if you’re not nominated! Or make a post about it and link me to it, whatever floats your goat, I’m interested to read what your answers will be! 🙂
This has been a pleasure, much love ♥